Skip to main content

NCC & FG: WHY BOTHER US WITH SIM REGISTRATION?

When I hear people talk about "Anti Corruption", "Anti-Graft" war and the likes, it annoys me. I will tell you why in due course. Just sit back, fasten your seat-belt as I take you through this journey of what is running in my mind.

 In a country where we have loud mouths who talk without thinking or reasoning, the term "Anti-Corruption" shouldn't be mentioned. They are very good at copying but leaving out the basics-the foundation-the main thing that ought to be copied. What is corruption and who's qualified to fight corruption. War against corruption is different from war against opponents or perceived enemies.

At one time in this country, a group called NCC placed sanctions on Telecommunication Companies in the country for failing to block unregistered SIMs, in fact, one of such companies was fined with such an outrageous amount that at the end of the day, "not corrupt" individuals dabbled into it and the rest is story. Now, my big question is this: of what importance is SIM registration to the country Nigeria?

Ordinarily, I thought SIM registration will help in checking criminality and other social vices and ensure security but when I woke up, I discovered that I was in India and day-dreaming! So much money was spent ensuring that this "useless" venture was a success. People were inconvenienced, queuing up under the sun and in the rain to make sure that their SIMs were registered. Some were queried in their workplaces while others suffered untold hardships just to massage the ego of a few who call themselves "thinkers". Now, let us bring it home...

How can a man remain in the coven of "man-stealers" (aka kidnappers) for  5weeks and still counting and this BADOOs are maintaining contact with the family of this man on almost daily basis and we have people who call themselves DSS, SSS, and all kind of funny names and none of them is able to track these guys and free the honourable man to his family. Yes,  I know you will be fast to say that they are underfunded and poorly equipped and that Dasuki Gate and Cronies should be held accountable. So my question to you is this: When were they "upper funded" and well equipped? This is why I started with CORRUPTION. Corruption is not only about stealing public funds, it far more than that...I will not be taking us on Corruption lesson please. LOL. Have you ever been to a Police Station that is connected to a Pay TV? I saw one watching Africa Magic instead of watching Detective movies, CI etc to broaden their scope. After filling their minds with junks, they go out and unleash terror and wickedness on unsuspecting and harmless civilians like motorcyclists and cab drivers and you want to tell me that corruption is only about stealing or diverting public funds? What is the difference between public funds and tax-payers money? Mbok...leave me alone biko!

I am sorry to say this but we must to talk to ourselves before we graduate from being "Fantastically Corrupt" to something else. Nigeria is busy chasing shadows. She is a country made up of selfish and egocentric individuals. A country were you are On Your Own (OYO). How I wish I could lay my hands on a software that can completely FORMAT this country or at best "factory reset" her.

This I know for sure, that one day we will be able to FLASH this country, restore it to its original state and forever destroy the virus eating deep into the fibre of our common sense.

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND UNTIL THIS COUNTRY IS WELL, I WILL NOT STOP..!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer. Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?