Skip to main content

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR


This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer.
Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!
It's easy to install and you can do it yourself> Just unmount your carburetor, mount the device and you are good to go. You can always remove the device and remount your carburetor, should you run out of gas and need to return back to fuel.
It's also eco-friendly, as it produces no smokes!
Sounds great, right? By the time you compare the time ratio between fuel and gas, you'll realise you're saving more by using gas!
The device (converter) has just been installed in my house right now and my wife confirmed it works just fine; same electric output, little or no smoke, and less noise. I think this is truly innovative and worth investing on.
I have over 24 orders already. WIll have to supply on 1st come, 1st serve basis. The device costs N30,000 only for 2 - 4KVA gen size or N40,000 for 5-10KVA type, and anyone can loosen a bolt or start a generator can install it. it's that simple.
You only need to buy a gas cylinder and host (if you don't have one already).
If interested, kindly indicate interest here or leave your number here and you'll be called! 
You can also Whatsapp this number 08027196002 if you want to be a distributor or call 08069718569.


Comments

  1. Hi, how can I be a part of the distributors in Lagos state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more information on this product. My number is 08054881182

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?