Skip to main content

STILL NOT BROWSING FREE WITH MTN ON YOUR LAPTOP AND ANDROID PHONES?

Don't tell me you have not contracted the virus? Everyone apart from you is browsing almost free (I said almost free because with 100bucks, you are entitled to 6GB+ everyday). 
 
MTN BB10 subscription is the brain behind it and it is powered by what is called Simple Server (SS). YOU will need to download the stuff online, configure your browser, launch the SS and you are good to go. If you living in an area that has MTN 3G, 3.5G or 4G, you are the bomb! The speed is so awesome and infact terrifying. You need to be on this jet now as tomorrow might be too late.
 
I can help you board this JET if only you are willing. As the saying goes..."you can only force a horse to the stream.."
 
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Before I can help you, you need to get some things right and in fact, very handy. These are as follows:
1. A dongle (modem) that can work with MTN sim, whether universal or unlocked.
2. A Laptop or PC
3. The downloaded MTN SS zip folder (make sure you unzip it)
4. At least 100 bucks MTN recharge card.
5. At least a Mozilla Firefox browser (that is what I use and its pretty fast and easy to configure.
 
Then you can Whatsapp me here...08037973323 and I will take you through a step by step tutorial on how to go about it.
 
WHY YOU SHOULD BE CONNECTED?
1.  Unlimited download within the period you subcribed for (maybe 24hrs, one week etc) but the bomb is the 24 hours plan.
2. You can use it to make money in your cafe...you don't need to pay for any subscription. Network the SS and you are good to go.
3. It is your right to enjoy it while it lasts.
4. It is pocket-friendly.
5. You can Skype, watch Youtube video, download movies and even a plate of assorted Afang soup with fufu for two!
6. Ask Atiku, Obj what is fascinating them if not the magic of MTN SS.
 
I am waiting for your calls and messages.
Like our page on Facebook to get our updates directly on your timeline or you can follow us on TWITTER:
1. Facebook.com/Ngminds
2. Twitter #Ngminds

Comments

  1. post what you wanna, what is the need to call you? or do you intend asking for money or recharge cards? before u can be a "tech-blog-lord" you need to learn to give and teach freely....geeez

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer. Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?