Skip to main content

WHAT IS D'BANJ DOING IN THIS PICTURE?

Can we take a closer look at D'Banj and Burna Boy in the picture above. What do you think D'Banj is doing? What is he illustrating? Is he trying to disclose his identity?

Why do we allow ourselves to be deceived by these musicians?

Look at Burna Boy pushing forward the inscription KOKO...Is it that Burna is trying to identify with D'Banj, the Koko Master?

Now, let us look at the life of D'Banj when he was a home-based artiste and now that he's "foreign". This young man made good money when he was in Nigeria. He had lots of stage presence and in fact his music was in the mouth of every Nigerian music loving person, irrespective of their ages. I hear he has been signed by a Record label that drained MJ.

I know for such that he has lost most of his home-based fans and as such, his relevance is gradually depreciating. There are places where you will be and the blessings will flow continually and immediately you move out of those places, you begin to struggle. Abraham in the Bible is a good example. Until he parted ways with Lot and moved Eastwards, nothing tangible happened in his life. D'Banj, come back to Mo'Hits and denounce whatever affiliation you have with the outside world.

Burna Boy, I don't know, might be envious or what to relocate. My advise for him is to enrol for a History Class for at least six months if he is nursing such an idea.

Share your views by using the comment box below...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer. Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?