Skip to main content

USAIN BOLT FINALLY DEFEATED

The world fastest man, Usain Bolt has been finally defeated proving him not to be the fastest man on earth after all.

Usain Bolt suffered a rare 100 metres defeat when he was beaten by drugs cheat Justin Gatlin in Rome.
The Olympic champion said he stumbled after making the ‘perfect start’ and could not catch Gatlin, who won bronze behind Bolt in the 100m in London. 

It was Bolt’s first defeat in a Diamond League 100m event since he was beaten by Tyson Gay in Stockholm in 2010, but he vowed he has time to get things right before the World Championships in Moscow in August.


The Jamaican said: ‘The one-offs are never for me. It’s all about the World Championships. I’ve got two months to get it right. 
‘You learn more from losing. You can’t win every race in your career, I’ve learned that. 
‘For me Rio will be biggest Games of my life. That’s where I’m going to make history if possible (by becoming) the three times Olympic (100m and 200m) champion, which has never been done. I want to go out there for my legend status.
‘For me, it’s just going through the season and putting things together for the World Championships. The season is still very early. I am not surprised. I have time – I’m not worried.’
Gatlin, who has twice tested positive for drugs and served a four-year ban, won in 9.94 seconds, with Bolt a hundredth of a second behind.


The American, 31, had warned Bolt and Jamaica team-mate Yohan Blake to expect a ‘dogfight’ this season and lived up to his pre-race trash talk, while Bolt looked unusually tense after the drive phase, rocking in his lane and grimacing as he tried in vain to catch Gatlin.
Gatlin said: ‘It felt good. It’s an honour to be able to race against him and compete against him. He’s an inspiration for the sport. He’s inspired me to be a better runner and a better entertainer for the fans. 
‘I just want to be able to give him some competition when he’s at top form. He’s a legend and I want to go out and just fight for the end. Much respect.’
Bolt ran only 10.09 secs in his opening race in the Cayman Islands earlier this season, but had insisted before the race that he was fully fit after recovering from a minor hamstring injury.
Afterwards, however, he admitted he ‘did not expect much from the race’ and added: 'At least I ran under 10 seconds this time. My legs did not feel the energy.
‘I guess I need to be stronger at the end of the race. I think it just needs some time to get it all back together.’















According to Press TV, "Usain Bolt can be the world's fastest man but not the fastest man on earth".





Extracted from: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer. Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?