Skip to main content

HOW TO USE THE MTN 'MAGIC SIM' ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICES

 

HOW TO ENJOY THE MTN MAGIC SIM ON ANDROID DEVICES.

Personally, I do not enjoy the magic sim on my PC because where I am, the MTN network is nothing to write home about. Its really slow and annoying and most time, if I want to download a movie, I have to wake up severally to confirm if the downloading is still going on or it has been completed so that I can queue up another.

This went on for a long time not until I discovered that I have been wasting my time waiting on MTN to improve on their network. I inserted the sim into my Tablet PC, created my Google account with it and when I started downloading, upgrading and updating apps on my Tablet, speed became my language.
Everything I did on my tablet was done with this magic sim and then I went on experimenting. First, I got hold of two HTC devices, ChaCha and one other and the speed with which I did upgraded the OS and did other things for the owners? Was like no other.

MY ADVICE?

Grab your abandoned sim now and make good use of it on your android device and if you are yet to get one done, follow this link:


And if you don't own an android device but still pray for speed, try any of these:
Port from one Access Point to the other, that is, from the normal MTN Access Point to the Blackberry Access Point, like this:
  • If you were using the default Access Point, 
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
  • Port to the BlackBerry Access Point:
APN: blackberry.netBelieving that by now you know how to change profiles on your modem...

Anything not clear, confusing, suggestions and corrections, please use our comment box below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer. Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?