Skip to main content

HOW LONG WILL YOUR CHINA ANDROID PHONE LAST?

I know this is A POST most people will never believe but I must tell you the truth no matter how you might feel after hearing (reading) IT.

This post is mainly directed to my Nigerian readers who have found love with the so called LOW END SMARTPHONES like Tecno, Gionee, Infinix, iTel and the rest of them. Before I continue with the analysis, I would want us to answer this question with all sincerity of purpose:

Why is the price of these smartphones cheaper than the average Samsung and HTC smartphones?
 Does it not tell you that all is not as normal as they seem?

 As we ponder on these questions, let me quickly take our minds back to what actually make an average phone last? Well, you will be quick to say to that the handling of such device matters...you might not be far from the truth but its far more than that. The producers/manufacturers of these devices in normal sense give us what is called warranty, which defines a specific period where the manufacturers are expected to repair or replace a device which develops a fault that does not come from the user. A normal warranty covers a period of 12 months. This means that you should be rest assured that your device is not going to trouble for about a year or so.

THE BITTER TRUTH:
During my online research and experiences gathered from users and myself, I have come to the conclusion that, in fact these three manufacturers produce the same thing: Tecno, Infinix and iTel. Different manufacturers are expected to produce different products, leaving the user to make a choice over the other due to a feature that he falls in love with in that particular device but these three major Chinese phone factories produce the same thing that differ from each other by brand name alone.

RESULT OF THE FINDINGS:
After subjecting these phones to a period of long testing, it was discovered that after a period of 15months of continuous usage, these phones will develop major faults like:

1. Problem with usb charge port
2. Cracked camera protective glass
3. Battery becomes soft or rises
4. Drastic reduction in battery life
5. Frequent freezing of device
6. Low memory etc.

THEN, WHICH IS PREFERRED?
You want to own an Android phone? Prepare yourself very well and go for a HTC or Samsung smartphone. Have you ever asked yourself why even after being sold several times, HTC phones still look good as if it was the first time?
Here is what a site (my reference point) advices:

So next time you want to buy any device from Tecno, Gionee, iTel and Infinix, you can comfortably predict it’s lifeline from what Mymobnet! told you!

So make up your mind now and do the right thing...fairly used HTC and Samsung phones go for the price of a brand new one...that should ring a bell!!!

SOURCE: www.mymobnet.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer. Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?