Skip to main content

HOW I GOT EXTRA 160MB FROM MTN

Hope most of you know that we are in the season of giving. God started it first by giving us His only begotten Son, in whom He’s well pleased.
Airtel has been giving out free megabytes in their X-Mas promo and MTN, the “father of competition” said they would not be left out of this “festival of giving” and rewarding their loyal customers.

I wanted to subscribe to a data plan that will last me for a while on my android device. Initially, it was Airtel that was doing the magic but of late, their network is nothing to write home about that they are seriously having inter-connectivity problems, so I decided to settle down with MTN.
Although MTN in their characteristic stingy attitude sell 100MB for a thousand Naira, I discovered that when I paid for the this data plan, I was given an extra of 160MB, far more than what I paid for, which is about 160% bonus. I was shocked! MTN of all people or network?
You can also enjoy this bonanza while it lasts by following this simple method. very LEGAL!!!

HOW TO GET THE 160% BONUS FROM MTN

1.       Load #1000.00 on your MTN sim;
2.       Text 106 to 131
3.       Wait for a confirmation message that your initial data plan has been subscribed to.
4.       After sometime, a new message will come in, confirming your bonus.
5.       Check your bonus account by dialing *559*4# or send 3 to 131 for your overall data balance.
6.       Enjoy!!!
In our next post we will be discussing on how you can manage your data on your android device so that they will last you as long as you paid for.
If you are interested in this, please leave your request comment in our comment box below.
Thank you very much!!! Merry X-mas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer. Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?