Skip to main content

HOW TO GET 20GB ON GLO NETWORK: VERY HOT

Glo is at it again. In my previous post, I shared with you guys how you can get over 100GB of data on Glo network on a monthly basis by paying a sum of 1.5k, click here.

This time, I am going to share with you another tested and confirmed tweak from Glo. All you have to do is to follow the listed instructions carefully and enjoy it while it lasts. But before that, you are presented with the option of subscribing to the monthly billing system which will give you over 100GB/monthly or you enjoy this one I am about to describe here and now!

To enjoy this tweak, quickly follow these instructions:
  • subscribe to Glo-Bam package. If you don't know how to, use this code *100*5*1#
  • immediately you subscribe to this package, Glo will give to you 5MB for you to browse the internet with.
  • Next, connect any application like 2go, Facebook etc that will want to connect to the internet. Immediately it connects, disconnect it yourself.
  • Immediately you disconnect, dial: *100*0000000005*0000000001#  or *100*5*1#. (Note: the zeros are 9 in number).
  • Here is the trick: the more you type the code above, the more you are given 5MB. so it all depends on you. The more MB you want, the more you will have to type the code given.
Here is a simple trick: If you want to know how many MB you have accumulated, don't worry yourself because it won't show. You will get to know that the trick works when you might have exhausted the one Glo gave you themselves.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS A TESTED AND CONFIRMED TWEAK SO HURRY UP AND USE IT WHILE IT IS STILL HOT. IF YOU DECIDE TO USE IT WHEN IT HAS DIED DOWN, DON'T INSULT ANYONE.

If you find this post useful, share it with your friends using our share handlers to your right or better still like our page on Facebook to get this updates direct to your Timeline:
www.facebook.com/Ngminds
Thanks for stopping by>>>>>>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer. Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?