Skip to main content

THE CHEMISTRY OF JONATHAN AND AMAECHI (VERY FUNNY)

2ND SEMESTER EXAM. On Amaechi Vs Jonathan

I extracted this post from one of my friend's post on Facebook, Kenny Jnr. and I would want us to give it a second thought.

It might be very funny but when we look at it again, we will find out some lessons that might be of interest to you.

It is presented in the form of an examination, a mock examination rather. As we contemplate on the issues that border on us in the present political atmosphere of the nation, lets try to find answers to this questions.



2ND SEMESTER EXAM. On Amaechi Vs Jonathan

CHM 215 (THERMODYNAMICS OF POLITICAL CHEMISTRY)
TIME ALLOWED: 72 Hours.
QUESTION 1.
In a reaction involving 19g of Amaechium sulphate and 16g of Jangline carbonate, 2015g of Forumium Governo acid was produced.
i. Calculate the percentage purity of the product, assuming the reaction took place under JEGA standard condition.
ii. Assuming that 3g of Akpabio Chloride was added using Goodluckium solution, calculate the mass of Amaechium sulphate that would have been needed for the reaction to be endothermic?
iii. What is the colour of Akpabio Chloride before and after the reaction?
iv. Calculate the molecular weight of the reactants and products with respect to their places on the electrochemical­ series of quality leadership and state which is stronger.
v. Using their age, prove that Jangline is weak and would need more solution of Goodluckium nitrate to be able to precipitate Amaechium from the reaction.
vi. Why is it that the solution produced can't react with APCium Nitrate but would react violently with Turkia PDP (5) Jonite?
Goodluck to you!

Get ready to stop>>>>lol


DROP YOUR ANSWERS IN OUR COMMENT BOX BELOW. GOODLUCK!!!


All credits to the owner of the post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer. Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?