Skip to main content

HOW TO GET 1GB WITH #500 ONLY



HOW TO GET 1GB WITH #500 ONLY
Of a truth, the competition that is going on between the major mobile network providers I will say it’s a healthy one. It is making browsing cheaper and convenient for everyone. No matter your class in life, as far as you own a smartphone or a laptop, you can always find a pocket friendly data plan and the volume attached to it will go a long way in helping you achieve the purpose of buying it.

Enough of the intro. Today I am going to show to you how I got an extra 1GB with just #500 bucks. Before this time it was Airtel that most people knew as the smart people network because they use to have data plans that were very economical. Today, the story has changed. Glo is leading. They have in place plans that are so pocket-friendly that after subscribing you will still have something left for calls.

I recently paid for the Glo 1 month data plan that goes for #1000 bucks and a data volume of 1.5GB is given to you. After using it for my church live streaming, I discovered that it has really eaten deep into it so I was thinking of how to subscribe for another one when I stumbled on this.

The Glo self-help service became very useful. Hope you know how to access it? If you don’t then dial *777# and send. This is what I did…
Please note: This is a top-up service and as such you must have an existing data subscription for this service to work for you.

Assuming that you have the #1000 for 1.5GB data plan running, then do the following if it has not expired and you still have things to do online…

1.        Dial *777# send (Now the on-screen instructions)
2.       REPLY with 1 for Data Services
3.       REPLY with 1 again for Buy Data
4.       REPLY with 6 for Data Booster. (on this page, you choose which one you want, either the weekly or daily top-up or the monthly)
5.       REPLY with 2. (This will cost you #500 bucks and a total volume of 1GB will be added to your existing plan.

That is how I got the extra for that amount. 

If you have any question, complain or suggestion, please feel free to use the comment box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer. Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?