Skip to main content

AMAECHI IN A GAME OF "POWERS".


From every indications, The Rivers State governor, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has told the people of Rivers State in particular and Nigerians in general that he knows his onion. This self claimed "rascal" has told the law court in Port Harcourt that he has been a law maker for 8 years and just a law maker but a distinguished one as he flaunts the orders of the lower court with impunity.


If you can still recall, this man of a governor some days ago pitched his tent against his birthplace in politics as he formed a merger with APC and now he is at a legal war with the law again.

Amaechi has been having issues with the government of Obio-Akpor LGA for a while now but this time it has escalated to the level that the law court has been invented to address the issue. The court in her capacity ordered the return of the LGA boss, Hon. Timothy Nsirim, to his place of work but the Rivers State government says otherwise.

This is an extract from the announcement made by Gov. Rotimi Amaechi through his SSG:

Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Governor of Rivers State, in exercise of the powers conferred on him by the Rivers State Local Government Law 2012, has approved the dissolution of the Obio/Akpor Local Government Council with effect from today, the 28th of Nov, 2013.

Consequently, the chairman of Obio/Akpor Local Govt Council is hereby directed to hand over to the Head of Personnel Management of the Council immediately.

Sign: George D. N. Feyii,
Secretary to the Rivers State Govt.

According to a statement made by the embattled L.G.A Boss, on Rhythm 93.7FM news this morning, "I will obey the  ruling of the court" and "I will resume work today".


We are begging you people in the name of God to stop this fight...remember, we the elephants fight, the grasses are the ones who recount their losses...right from my youth, "Clash of the Titans" has never been my best movie!


extract:
Enefa-a Otonye Erekosima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO USE GAS INSTEAD OF PETROL WITH YOUR GENERATOR.

HOW TO CONVERT YOUR PETROL GENERATOR TO GAS GENERATOR This technology is real and will simply convert your existing petrol generator to be using Gas too, and it's more cheaper to run and last longer. Your 12.5kg gas will take you up to 150hrs - that's about a week, if you decide to run without stopping!!!

FREE MODELING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

During my research on the forth-coming AFRICAN NEXT TOP MODEL, I  can across other sites and agencies that are willing and ready to recruit, groom, train and equip young and up-coming models. I also found out that modeling is a big time business and lots of people, especially ladies, are really interested in the modelling of a thing. One thing I noticed was that in as much as most people are interested, they don't know how and where to go about it. This is one thing I have come to realise in life, you might have all what it takes to win all the medals in a competition but if you don't go out to showcase what you have, you might end up not been recognized till the end of time.

WHY YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE A WORKING ALERT SYSTEM FOR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

T his post is very necessary as it is coming as a result of a first hand experience I had. Yesterday, at about 3.00pm I received an alert from my bank that I have been debited #1,050.00 for the ATM card I applied for. I was shocked! When did I apply for an ATM card? I have one that is going to expire in about 5years time, so why would I apply for a new one?